1. Do not squeeze something or put something too heavy into it, to avoid damaging the bag.
2. To prevent mildew, keep it in a ventilated place where the humidity is relatively low after drying it out in a cool and dry place.
3. Do not keep an empty bag by piling it up together with other articles, to avoid deforming.
4. When it gets wet in the rain, wipe it with a dry cloth and then dry it out.
5. Use a soft brush to remove things like dust from it.
6. Wipe it gently with the brush dipped in neutral detergent diluted with water, but pay attention to avoiding moisture inside.
1. Clean and wipe it with a soft cloth when not using it.
2. Do not wash it by machine or dry clean.
3. Do not use detergent or bleach.
4. Do not iron or rub it.